Unfortunately I will not be able to create new brush packs for a while.
I started the year with a pretty bad otitis that put me in bed for practicaly a week, right now I'm able to at least stay seated. Just today I was able to see a doctor, worst case scenario happened, a fully broken eardrums.
I don't know when I will make a full recovery. So, honestly I don't know when I will be able to release new brush packs...
I will use this time to think a little bit more on what I can give to you, to help you creating more awesome art. If you have any kind of input please put a comment below or send a message, I will use them.
My intentions where this
- Releasing a watercolor brush pack for the middle of february, I never found a good enough watercolor brush pack... So, I said :" it's time to do it by myself"
- Releasing a dry media brush pack for April circa (Charcoal/Pencils/chalk)
- Releasing the first brush pack of my All Modular CSP project, practically I found a system to create a fully modular approach to creating backgrounds. From landscapes to Cities. My plan was to release it for Summer 2022 circa.
Those are the W.I.P. I'm doing right now, projects for which I still need to figure out solutions to some problems:
- A fully 3D posable character with swappable 3D faces. Meaning that the expression will not be a texture but a fully fledged 3D expression.
- Releasing my first 3D kit for my All Modular CSP project.
- Creating an easy to use Geometry Nodes for Blender for procedural Buildings/Landscapes. (Plus a guide on how to import them correctly obviously)